Fairylanders' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wildlife Wonderland, Southampton UK: Linda and Nicolle's Garden Journal

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wildlife Wonderland, Southampton UK: Linda and Nicolle's Garden Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Wildlife Wonderland, Southampton UK: Linda and Nicolle's Garden Journal

Post  nicolle Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:06 pm

I wanted to let my friends know, those of you who haven't encountered me in disguise yet, that I am watering under my daughter's ID at the moment. Her name is Henrietta and her fairy is Anemone. She has lost interest in Fairyland (can this be possible??) and has let me log in as her, so that I can work on her wildlife list! It's fun to be at the stage of finding firsts again. I found her a kingfisher in my own garden yesterday, and another one in Liz's today. When I think back to the agonies of finding my own kingfisher, this is quite incredible! And we've had a first red squirrel, raccoon and roadrunner too. Plus her first pygmy mouse, which came after both the kingfishers and the roadrunner!

Badgers, lops, chipmunks, kiwis, tortoises and most of the birds still to find. Soooo exciting!!
nicolle
nicolle

https://apps.facebook.com/fbfairy/fairygarden.php?id=1840057

Back to top Go down

Wildlife Wonderland, Southampton UK: Linda and Nicolle's Garden Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Wildlife Wonderland, Southampton UK: Linda and Nicolle's Garden Journal

Post  nicolle Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:13 pm

I haven't updated my journal for ages and thought it was about time I put something in. The Hallowe'en effects are worth preserving, and I am fortunate enough to have my fairy's birthday plant in full bloom now, which looks great against the night sky. So here are a couple of shots:

Wildlife Wonderland, Southampton UK: Linda and Nicolle's Garden Journal - Page 2 Birthdayplantnightsky

Wildlife Wonderland, Southampton UK: Linda and Nicolle's Garden Journal - Page 2 HalloweeninNicolles
nicolle
nicolle

Back to top Go down

Post  nicolle Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:03 pm

It's Nicolle's birthday!

Wildlife Wonderland, Southampton UK: Linda and Nicolle's Garden Journal - Page 2 Birthdayballoon
nicolle
nicolle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2