marmadukes garden of floral grievance

Go down

marmadukes garden of floral grievance

Post  Marmaduke on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:33 am

Currently it's at a grievance stage 4 and looks like this (Tue Mar 10, 2009)
The garden is called that because of marmadukes ways of killing plants just to see what they look like, and his ability to say just the wrong thing at the time that is worst for it to be said and stuff.
marmaduke's favourite hobbies are sleeping, wooshing and now, snarfing critters.
marmaduke has had 4 Field Mice, 1 Pygmy Mouse and 1 Brown Bunny for his belly, but dreams of one day snarfing a badger^_^
he knows that Hedgehogs are not good for the mouth after going hedgehog hunting up by Fairy Mountain.
occasionally marmaduke will holiday up by Fairy mountain where he has dug out a dog sized pit that he can survey all from and nap when required.
when on vacation, PingPong like to think that she can take charge of the place well but can't really handle it and sometimes has to call in Paul Daniels for help.
Our snails are called Quark, Strangeness, Charm, Platino-Strontium, and Bob. Charm's is currently on vacation after having had a win on the dogs, marmaduke awaits his return before letting any other vacate but is getting worried as Charm hasn't even sent a postcard:/ He hopes that no-one has turned Charm to gold, but isn't really concerned as he knows that Charm's a bit of a lush and is most probably simply too ill to go to the card shoppe.

Currently it's at a grievance stage 5 and looks like this (Sun Mar 15, 2009)

well, then another entry and we're happy to report that Charm's sent us a post card, marmaduke used his superior knowledge of languages to decipher the scrawling mess and told us that he say's he's well^_^
This is news to me, because up until then, i didn't know that he was a "he". Sure i've referred to him as "he" but only because marmaduke told me that Charm thought it cruel that i called "him" "it"... anyway, onward we go...
marmaduke assures us that he slimed something about getting really really drunk & joining the Navy, then having to go AWOL from them and something about too many olives and too many monkeys and a mole:/
We have no clue as to how he thinks he 's going to get here from there (i mean, it's on a completely different plane of existence as far as i know, i'm sure this means he's been at the mushrooms again). We remain deeply suspicious of this whole debacle:/
marmaduke also barked out that Charm made no attempt to apologise to the others for leaving them for so long, then Strangeness and Bob asked marmaduke to turn him into gold for their amusement.
Even this request has caused more trouble within the snailbox, Quark confessed to having feelings that "she's" very much in love with Charm (i'm writing "she", but really, as ever, i'm just making a guess at saying that would be kinder that writing "it" whilst trying not to put my foot in it), right.
so , that was yesterday and no sign of "him" yet.
To top it all, marmaduke bumped into the door-ding-gnomes, as they were on their way home from what know appears to have been a particularly rowdy night out, and they then proceeded to wreak gnomish havoc upon his transport:(
They did say sorry and promise to repair it better than new, but he's yet to hear anything from them now and marmaduke's getting quite sick of the constant mindless chatter of the J's as they transport him around fairyland with their delightfully pink gossamer. He's grateful but insists that they really get his hackles up and that all the mouse-snarfing in fairyland isn't going to make it worth doing for another day:(

Comment here(by clicking the "comment here" comment)... possibly:)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

marmadukes travels

Post  Marmaduke on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:28 pm

no more grievance from marmaduke, now he's fully in his element and far too busy worrying critters:)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

nooooooooooo

Post  Marmaduke on Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:03 am

just a note to say that i'm currently unable to access fairyland or facebook.
i don't know why and i'm unable to find out:( very frustrating.
my isp says that it's a problem with facebook and that i should try again in 2 days:/
hmmm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: marmadukes garden of floral grievance

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down