Background and revised graphics

Go down

Background and revised graphics

Post  Nightrose on Tue May 12, 2009 8:14 am

What do other fairies feel about the new background and the change in design of some plants and pots?

I feel the background is too strong and drowns out the delicate colours of some plants. It is, IMO, a mistake, and should be lighter so the garden plants stand out more. I'm also not wild about the change in appearance of some pots and plants. The alchemy pot looks plastic and smaller, much less like a cauldron. I think the clay pot and the golden pot are nicer, but would have liked the luna serena to be improved - the old design had the flower stuck on a vertical green line and the join always looked clunky.

maybe if Mike brings out more variety in the backgrounds so paler colours are an option I will consider switching back. Once you've changed your preferences though, the new plant and pot designs are here to stay.....
Nightrose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Background and revised graphics

Post  Alice on Tue May 12, 2009 9:45 am

Finally, it's time to join to the "dissappointed fairies club". Mike did, eventually, something I'm not happy with )))

It's not perfect, I agree... The design took away my favourite cauldron! It looks more suitable for potty training than making alchemy elixirs! And the new shell (which I used to like a lot) looks weird either. Luna fruit is "dirty" rather than magical. Upturned mushroom is too small for any flower! And you're right about the colours.. I am not the psychodelic type of person Evil or Very Mad

But! I will keep it. It's fresh and new, and I like new surprises )) I do appreciate the hard work, and some plants look awesome. Plus, I believe it's just the beginning, and we will have tons of backgrounds with calm colours and many themes... Like space garden, for example alien

(Ohhh, I dream about japanese theme background with animated pink cherry tree flower petals flying around... Embarassed )
Alice

View user profile https://apps.facebook.com/fbfairy/fairygarden.php?id=1734139

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz on Wed May 13, 2009 6:29 am

Alice wrote:Finally, it's time to join to the "dissappointed fairies club". Mike did, eventually, something I'm not happy with )))

It's not perfect, I agree... The design took away my favourite cauldron! It looks more suitable for potty training than making alchemy elixirs! And the new shell (which I used to like a lot) looks weird either. Luna fruit is "dirty" rather than magical. Upturned mushroom is too small for any flower! And you're right about the colours.. I am not the psychodelic type of person Evil or Very Mad

But! I will keep it. It's fresh and new, and I like new surprises )) I do appreciate the hard work, and some plants look awesome. Plus, I believe it's just the beginning, and we will have tons of backgrounds with calm colours and many themes... Like space garden, for example alien

(Ohhh, I dream about japanese theme background with animated pink cherry tree flower petals flying around... Embarassed )
Yet again we are in perfect agreement! I look forward to changing my cauldrens for one of the more awesome looking pots - the Bottles look sensational!!
Liz

View user profile http://apps.new.facebook.com/fbfairy/fairygarden.php?id=1734938

Back to top Go down

Post  April&Lucinda on Fri May 15, 2009 7:02 am

I didn't realise till today that the new plant and pot graphics are here to stay. I thought that if I switched back to 'no garden background' I'd get to see the old flowers and fruits again. Sad I was a bit disappointed about that.

I like the leaves of the new plant graphics - I think they are more interesting than they were before. I love the new dream bubble fruit.
But I don't like the new 'notes of a birdsong' or 'rainbow butterflies', because they look smaller to me than they used to be.

I don't have much feeling one way or the other about the current garden background choice.
April&Lucinda

View user profile http://apps.new.facebook.com/fbfairy/fairygarden.php?id=1733747

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down