Fairylanders' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Left-over Herbs : Gold, or keeping them just in case?

+10
*•.¸Starlight¸.•* Denise
Nightrose
Aedaria
Amarantha
Talula's fairy mum
Naughty Gingerbread Ninja
Margreet and Stardust
Marmaduke
Laura
Winnifred
14 posters

Go down

Left-over Herbs : Gold, or keeping them just in case? Empty Left-over Herbs : Gold, or keeping them just in case?

Post  Winnifred Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:15 pm

Just wondering, what are you fairies doing with your left over herbs after finding the Elixirs? Are you finishing them all in 2Gold combinations... or are you keeping some in stock just in case Mike comes up with something else to do with them??

Congratulations on this new forum! Smile (I'm not sure though wich board I'm supposed to use now for this kind of question? ups...)
Winnifred
Winnifred

Back to top Go down

Left-over Herbs : Gold, or keeping them just in case? Empty Re: Left-over Herbs : Gold, or keeping them just in case?

Post  Laura Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:20 pm

I personally am holding onto my herbs for a while in case Mike has a new use for them. If I ever get really desperate for gold, I would turn them into the 2gold combos though.
Laura
Laura
Admin

https://apps.facebook.com/fbfairy/fairygarden.php?id=1751165

Back to top Go down

Left-over Herbs : Gold, or keeping them just in case? Empty Re: Left-over Herbs : Gold, or keeping them just in case?

Post  Marmaduke Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:00 pm

keeping mine too, i think there should be something else to do with them otherwise it makes all of them kind of defunct for growing again, at least with the flowers they can be added to requirements for future levels, anyway:
keeping just incase:)
Marmaduke
Marmaduke

Back to top Go down

Post  Margreet and Stardust Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:31 pm

Same here, I'm keeping them in case they'll be of use in a later level. And for a low on gold rainy day.
Margreet and Stardust
Margreet and Stardust

http://apps.new.facebook.com/fbfairy/fairygarden.php?id=1735175

Back to top Go down

Post  Naughty Gingerbread Ninja Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:33 pm

I'm keeping them just in case I need some gold, or just in case... I don't know, I haven't really thought about what to do with them. I'm the type of person that grows herbs also for the pretty flowers, so I have lots of extras.

https://apps.facebook.com/fbfairy/fairygarden.php?id=1809314

Back to top Go down

Post  Marmaduke Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:48 pm

Naughty Gingerbread Ninja wrote:... type of person that grows herbs also for the pretty flowers, so I have lots of extras.
Nooooooooooowell.
+ it does look a bit sad to see all healthy numbers in a garden and then a load of 1's, where the herb section is. Sad
i think we owe it to the numbers, err, mine are all 1's because i'm really slow scratch
Marmaduke
Marmaduke

Back to top Go down

Post  Talula's fairy mum Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:50 pm

^ I always keep one because it lets me keep track of the elixers I've discovered. I'm not sure if I use the last herb if they will disappear or not. I found the elixer of beauty first thing this morning and it is certainly helping me have a beautiful day. Very Happy
Talula's fairy mum
Talula's fairy mum

Back to top Go down

Post  Amarantha Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:22 pm

Im keeping them, I grew a few more herbs than needed just because I was so excited with the idea in the beginning so I have lots of leftovers. I thought I might use them in case I find myself without gold but mostly hoping that there will be something more useful to do with them.
Amarantha
Amarantha

Back to top Go down

Post  Aedaria Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:05 pm

Im keeping mine. But mainly because I havent considered doing anything else with them.
**Far tooo unimaginative**

(They dont disappear if you use them all up. This picture and the elixir stays on the herbalism page, but where it says how many left it equals zero)

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
Aedaria
Aedaria

https://apps.facebook.com/fbfairy/fairygarden.php?id=1755112

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightrose Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:25 pm

Hmmm, I must be pretty soulless because I converted all the left overs into GOLD! However, I've only got four elixirs so far. It hadn't occurred to me that we might need herbs for something else later on. Still, when bonzai time cometh, I will have plenty of time to stock up on more herbs....
Nightrose
Nightrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Naughty Gingerbread Ninja Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:52 pm

Nightrose wrote:Hmmm, I must be pretty soulless because I converted all the left overs into GOLD! However, I've only got four elixirs so far. It hadn't occurred to me that we might need herbs for something else later on. Still, when bonzai time cometh, I will have plenty of time to stock up on more herbs....

Definitely. And they have pretty flowers, too...

Back to top Go down

Post  Amarantha Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:16 am

Nightrose wrote:Hmmm, I must be pretty soulless because I converted all the left overs into GOLD! However, I've only got four elixirs so far. It hadn't occurred to me that we might need herbs for something else later on. Still, when bonzai time cometh, I will have plenty of time to stock up on more herbs....

Well, I dont really think there will be something to do with them, if there was it should have happened already so maybe turning them into gold is the right thing. On the other hand I love their flowers and you can really enjoy some while growing the bonsai.
Amarantha
Amarantha

Back to top Go down

Post  *•.¸Starlight¸.•* Denise Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:04 pm

I have to say that I've kept all my spares too. I also had the idea that I don't like all 1's in the fruits harvested list so I'm going to grow extras of everything as & when I have spare pots - can see a lot of spare pots coming up when I reach the heady bonsai heights Laughing

I'm currently a bit ahead of myself at the moment levelling up flower-wise so am using the spare pots to grow extra song notes (which I know I don't need but they do look pretty) & have started on the fruits now too. I'm aiming to have 2 of everything eventually then my OCD nature will make me move through to have 3 of everything & so on!

Not sure about how to get more Christmas Trees / Poinsettias etc so I'm hoping they come back again next year (same as the other limited edition plants that I missed as I didn't have a garden) so I can complete my collection I love you
*•.¸Starlight¸.•* Denise
*•.¸Starlight¸.•* Denise

https://apps.facebook.com/fbfairy/fairygarden.php?id=1863320

Back to top Go down

Post  Naughty Gingerbread Ninja Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:07 am

*•.¸Starlight¸.•* Denise wrote:

Not sure about how to get more Christmas Trees / Poinsettias etc so I'm hoping they come back again next year (same as the other limited edition plants that I missed as I didn't have a garden) so I can complete my collection I love you

I'm glad I planted 6 of each of those. pig

Back to top Go down

Post  orangecat51 Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:12 pm

I have been keeping my extras. I have found 7 exlirs so far, and I really love that aspect of the game.

I totally agree with you guys and in the respect that I think some of the herbs are beautiful, and I really like growing them. I may well grow some more when I get to the scary bonsai level...soon Shocked
orangecat51
orangecat51

https://apps.facebook.com/fbfairy/fairygarden.php?id=1795054

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:29 pm

orangecat51 wrote:I totally agree with you guys and in the respect that I think some of the herbs are beautiful, and I really like growing them. I may well grow some more when I get to the scary bonsai level...soon Shocked
Don't worry, the bonsai levels seem intimidating at first, but they really aren't that bad. It's really helpful if you have a few friends that can check in on your garden when you're not able due to the shorter wilt times. But with all your free time and free pots, it's wonderful to go back and grow your favorite flowers Very Happy
Laura
Laura
Admin

https://apps.facebook.com/fbfairy/fairygarden.php?id=1751165

Back to top Go down

Post  Hayley Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:29 am

I have decided to keep my left over herbs incase there becomes a use for them later on. ♥️ flower
Hayley
Hayley

Location : ♥*~*♥Tinkerbells Paradise♥*~*♥ UK/Turkey ~ Surrey England

http://www.turkeyfans.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:45 pm

I converted all mine to gold. But I am thinking of growing multiple sets, the flowers really brighten up the Bower queen
Serenity
Serenity

Back to top Go down

Left-over Herbs : Gold, or keeping them just in case? Empty Each herb plant you grow in your Garden will give you enough for 5 attempts!

Post  ANGELSTAR Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:28 am

[i]Saving Mine As Well Never Know When You Want Them flower
https://apps.facebook.com/fbfairy/fairygarden.php?id=3120583
Laughing
ANGELSTAR
ANGELSTAR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down