Fairylanders' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wildlife Drama - what do you think so far?

+11
Amarantha
Khope06
Marmaduke
rockchic1
calico
nicolle
Mercon
Liz
Winnifred
April&Lucinda
Alice
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wildlife Drama - what do you think so far? Empty Wildlife Drama - what do you think so far?

Post  Alice Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:05 pm

I think it's wonderful! Especially in my Bonsai times, when I have already harvested every plant available.. Someone already found a mouse in my garden, and the dish is here to stay forever! cat
The only thing that makes me sad in this situation is people that close their gardens just because 21 leven is not yet (!) available. Such childish behaviour! Someone is clearly taking Fairyland too seriously..
Alice
Alice

https://apps.facebook.com/fbfairy/fairygarden.php?id=1734139

Back to top Go down

Wildlife Drama - what do you think so far? Empty Re: Wildlife Drama - what do you think so far?

Post  April&Lucinda Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:39 pm

Is that why they have closed their gardens? - just because there are currently no more levels to work up?? Suspect Do they think it is a waste of gold to buy plants they have already grown, or try and attract wildlife?

I think that is sad too - Fairyland is at its best when you visit many gardens and many people visit yours! cat
April&Lucinda
April&Lucinda

http://apps.new.facebook.com/fbfairy/fairygarden.php?id=1733747

Back to top Go down

Wildlife Drama - what do you think so far? Empty Re: Wildlife Drama - what do you think so far?

Post  Winnifred Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:40 pm

yep...was very sad to see that going on at the DB today...
I'm sooo excited with the new feature!
I'm level 18, and I personally was so excited to hear there was like a pause at level 21, because that will give me the opportunnity to enjoy the new feature, growing what is needed to attract animals instead of the level-up flowers...
...can you imagine?? people going aaaalllll the way up to Level 21 and closing your garden ?? have to be insane...what a waist.
Sadly all that reminds us that behind our so loved fairies are humans...and humans...well better not going into that topic Wink
Winnifred
Winnifred

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:07 pm

I think it's really cool, and I'm looking forward to finding something furry in someone else's garden - but everyone's so watered at the moment! It is also nice to know that if you can still find a furry even if there is a mushroom game too.
Liz
Liz

http://apps.new.facebook.com/fbfairy/fairygarden.php?id=1734938

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercon Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:21 pm

I think it is quite a neat idea, something a wee bit different and lots of fun. However, I can also see why people are complaining about running out gold, you don't want to stop until you find one! albino (Probably just as well it's proving difficult to find an unsaturated garden! Laughing )
Mercon
Mercon

https://apps.facebook.com/fbfairy/fairygarden.php?id=1864681

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:24 am

Mercon - wasting gold is a good new for me =) Finally, we're using our treasures! I have plenty, didn't know how to use it anymore . Yes, with all the watering, I'm still rich!
And I don't understand all the fairies that buy gold - how do they manage to get so low, when we have it free every 3 hours? Playing too much with Mushrooms perhaps? Suspect
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post  nicolle Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:02 am

It is fun, isn't it? But it's going to destroy the symmetry in my garden, which is making me SO anxious (only joking, I think....)!!

Which pot am I going to let go to make room for the feeding table? It'll have to be the blue bauble because it's the only one that hasn't got a partner, but I LOVE the blue bauble, it's my favourite.... affraid affraid

Seriously, I can't wait to get a table, but I'm not going to dump any thing that's on it's way to fruiting, so it won't be till the weekend at the earliest, and it WILL have to be the blue bauble that goes, maybe. I have a few days to decide. And I found a brown bunny last night too, amidst all the frenzied watering that was going on.

I think all the nonsense about giving up gardens because Mike has "let down" the older fairies is just that...nonsense!
nicolle
nicolle

https://apps.facebook.com/fbfairy/fairygarden.php?id=1840057

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:53 am

Alice wrote:Mercon - wasting gold is a good new for me =) Finally, we're using our treasures! I have plenty, didn't know how to use it anymore . Yes, with all the watering, I'm still rich!
And I don't understand all the fairies that buy gold - how do they manage to get so low, when we have it free every 3 hours? Playing too much with Mushrooms perhaps? Suspect

I am still yet to find a furry Sad and I'm spending so much gold...but I agree, what else am I hoarding it for? And every time I picked up my free gold today I found 5G instead of 3 - do you think that is the standard now? And no, I've never bought gold and I'm comfortably well off. Smile
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercon Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:17 am

nicolle wrote:
Which pot am I going to let go to make room for the feeding table? It'll have to be the blue bauble because it's the only one that hasn't got a partner, but I LOVE the blue bauble, it's my favourite.... affraid affraid

It's always sad to see those limited editions go (He he, I just love those wonderful emoticons!), but you never know, Easter is just around the corner and Mike may create an even better special edition pot! flower

I do agree that the resentment from a few about the delay of later levels is rather ridiculous. It is a game after all, and a free one at that!
Mercon
Mercon

https://apps.facebook.com/fbfairy/fairygarden.php?id=1864681

Back to top Go down

Post  calico Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:16 am

I can truly understand why they are upset, they spent a lot of time and money and effort to stay ahead, that was the challenge for them.
Apparently they would sit up all night playing, and knew to the minute when their plants would fruit. If I was that into it i think i would also be upset. Very upset.
I love the new changes, but I feel that those that have lost their place in the running (remember they spent money so that they could be first) should be compensated somehow, or given a leap forward when the levels come.
I feel bad for them.
They have also helped lower level fairies by sharing their knowledge, and diamonds with everyone.

I love the wildlife changes though!!! I am so hooked! gr8 timing cos it coincided with the bonsais for me.
calico
calico

https://apps.facebook.com/fbfairy/fairygarden.php?id=1812826

Back to top Go down

Post  rockchic1 Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:38 am

well i kinda like the wildlife feature,but yh as per usual ....I DONT GET IT!!!!(very whingey voice)
so do u still get the animals in if u have a garden game???? cos there just dont seem to be enuff space for mm an cute animals too!!!!but yes i spotted a mouse ha ha!!!!SSSSQQQUUUEEEEKKK!!!! bounce
rockchic1
rockchic1

Back to top Go down

Post  Marmaduke Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:16 am

marmaduke's yet to spot anything, but he's been informed that if you spot some wildlife in a garden with a game, the game (mushrooms or snails) gets over-ridden by the wildlife, as it appears in the same spot, err place^_^
Marmaduke
Marmaduke

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:26 pm

Take it easy Liz cat I've spotted just a pygmy mouse somewhere, and you know what? I'm not running around anymore! I decided to wait until the novelty and craziness are over, and more people will have those tables. It's so crowdy and people going bananas drunken

I'm dreaming of spotting a hadgehog though cat
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post  nicolle Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Mercon wrote:
nicolle wrote:

It's always sad to see those limited editions go (He he, I just love those wonderful emoticons!), but you never know, Easter is just around the corner and Mike may create an even better special edition pot! flower

I've been thinking about this dilemma all day at work...don't tell the boss, and now I know what to do! I'm coming up to the bonsai stage soon, just the birds to grow now, so I shall keep all my baubles and discard either my two old buckets, or my two bottles, and put the feeding table opposite the bonsai. I expect you're all relieved that that is sorted out!! Idea
nicolle
nicolle

https://apps.facebook.com/fbfairy/fairygarden.php?id=1840057

Back to top Go down

Post  Khope06 Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:48 pm

I'm at level 17 at the moment and couldn't care less about the levels, i'm too busy hunting wildlife which i i lovvve this cheers much! Infact i shouldn't really be on here, i should be creeeping into gardens to try and catch the critters Razz
Khope06
Khope06

Back to top Go down

Post  Amarantha Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:57 pm

I love the wildlife game, actually I found really hard to stop looking for animals and spending all my gold Very Happy

About the people that closed the gardens because level 21 takes longer... well, they have a choice to play the game and enjoy or to close and wait (I know I wouldn't choose the last one, but whatever makes them happy).

I think that Mike knows that most of us really appreciate his work so I wouldn't worry about that either.

Hugs!
Amarantha
Amarantha

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:48 pm

Alice wrote:Take it easy Liz cat I've spotted just a pygmy mouse somewhere, and you know what? I'm not running around anymore! I decided to wait until the novelty and craziness are over, and more people will have those tables. It's so crowdy and people going bananas drunken

I'm dreaming of spotting a hadgehog though cat

Yes, I dropped back on the mayhem last night and decided the very same thing. I did want to find at least something, but I'm am now completely calm about being unsuccessful so far. I will wait patiently too, thanks. I love you
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:46 am

I used a lot of gold trying to spot things. When the excitement was over and my sense was back I noticed that many gardens that had feeding tables would attract nothing more than mice. I don't try to spot anything in those gardens anymore but of course I water them if needed.

I love the new feature but I'm waiting for things to calm down a bit. My garden is soggy because people water everything after every 20 minutes but hey, at least no squirrel can sneak in and out without getting spotted! I left a message there yesterday saying that there's no need to water several flowers as the animals won't appear any faster. I don't know if it helped or not, FB has been down this morning so I haven't visited my garden yet... I'm glad this forum is up Smile
Anne
Anne

http://nurjapuola.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:49 am

Seems I was wrong: a chipmunk has visited my garden but nobody saw it... Oh well...
Anne
Anne

Back to top Go down

Post  Marmaduke Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:25 am

nicolle wrote:...I expect you're all relieved that that is sorted out!! Idea
i can certainly say that i am, you don't need all that stress^_^
we reckon the best way to be about this is as Liz say's
Liz wrote:... completely calm about being unsuccessful...
it'll probably take a while for marmaduke and myself to get the feel of this but in the meantime, we're not watering any different to our normal habits, err, well, apart from maybe three or four times:/
Marmaduke
Marmaduke

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:11 am

Marmaduke wrote:in the meantime, we're not watering any different to our normal habits, err, well, apart from maybe three or four times:/

I admire your self-discipline, you don't know how much I've watered during these last couple of days, LOL! On the other hand I've managed to cut down dramatically the amount of gold I spend if you compare it to the first day when the wildlife feature was introduced. Today I've been to many gardens but have only watered when I felt it made sense. Smile
Anne
Anne

Back to top Go down

Post  Marmaduke Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:45 pm

please do let us know when anyone spots a badgerWildlife Drama - what do you think so far? Baged
Marmaduke
Marmaduke

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:30 am

Marmaduke wrote:please do let us know when anyone spots a badgerWildlife Drama - what do you think so far? Baged

Ooooooooh - nice Badger gif! I don't need to see one now after that cute little tongue poke action. Smile
Liz
Liz

Back to top Go down

Wildlife Drama - what do you think so far? Empty A massive THANKYOU

Post  Mimi Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:02 pm

I'd just like to say a huge THANKYOU Laura for your work in putting together the Q&A section & the almanac for the new Wildlife feature. Your work & the new feature is awesome I was addicted before but now....... well! I love you I love you I love you
This forum is really brilliant and so 'comfortable'- Thanks again. If people have got any questions they just have to look here!! Smile
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:32 pm

I agree with Mimi! Thank you Laura! I love you
Anne
Anne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum