Fairylanders' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plants blooming in just a few days

+2
Liz
Anne
6 posters

Go down

Plants blooming in just a few days Empty Plants blooming in just a few days

Post  Anne Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:56 am

I was browsing the flower almanacs and noticed that high level flowers need less time to bloom - in most cases they flower after 2-4 days. I'm talking about the flowers you're able to buy after you've grown the bonsais: the Praecocia family and the two latest ones. Opis Magiflora seems to be an exception here...

Have you any idea why Mike has shortened the "growing happily" stage? I think I saw someone suggesting it to him a great while ago - the idea was to have more time to admire the flowers in the gardens and shorten the period where there would be just (boring) leaves...

I think if the plants will naturally bloom in just a few days then people won't be that eager to diamond dust them... So maybe there is something coming up that we need diamonds for... Or then Mike just doesn't want us to level up too fast so that he'll have more time to prepare something...

Anyway, this is just speculation... flower
Anne
Anne

http://nurjapuola.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Plants blooming in just a few days Empty Re: Plants blooming in just a few days

Post  Liz Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:50 am

Yes, I noticed that too. I assumed it was so give us more time to admire the flowers - after all, Mike puts in all that effort to design them and then we only see them for a few days. But maybe there's a more sinister reason? I'm not so sure. I guess we might find something out in March? (it's getting exciting!)
Liz
Liz

http://apps.new.facebook.com/fbfairy/fairygarden.php?id=1734938

Back to top Go down

Post  Amarantha Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:19 am

I thought he's trying to save DD Very Happy
Im enjoying the Valentine's hearts, but sure there will be new things in March.
Amarantha
Amarantha

Back to top Go down

Post  Marmaduke Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:38 am

Liz wrote:But maybe there's a more sinister reason?... (it's getting exciting!)
^_^ i'm sure it's all good and fluffy, as in the flowering for longer thing, i also cannot wait for this march thing to happen, march will also see the birthday of marmaduke, which is nice, err, longer flowers = pretty gardens
Marmaduke
Marmaduke

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda & Tiger Lily Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:04 am

Marmaduke wrote:
Liz wrote:But maybe there's a more sinister reason?... (it's getting exciting!)
^_^ i'm sure it's all good and fluffy, as in the flowering for longer thing, i also cannot wait for this march thing to happen, march will also see the birthday of marmaduke, which is nice, err, longer flowers = pretty gardens

TL's birthday is the 11th March too, can't wait, haven't had a 1st birthday in this house for a couple of years so about time we had another, but without the sweat and stress of labour!!! lol!!!

I have a theory of the new stuff in March, but probably way off the mark, anyway....
We've just had the Drsgonfly Fruits from the Odonata's and possibly Frog Fruits from the Lilium Ranidae (which is a term for frog apparently) looks like it's heading towards Fairy Ponds to me??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait though to see what it is.
Amanda & Tiger Lily
Amanda & Tiger Lily

https://apps.facebook.com/fbfairy/fairygarden.php?id=21

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:45 pm

My Fairy Alice will also have her birthday in March cat Nice to hear all these news about "swamp" fruits )) I'm sure we'll be dealing with new puzzles - and probably expand our gardens!
I really want to buy new things for the garden - I have too much gold lying around drunken
Alice
Alice

https://apps.facebook.com/fbfairy/fairygarden.php?id=1734139

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down