Fairylanders' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fairyland the pc game!!!

+3
Naughty Gingerbread Ninja
Hayley
rockchic1
7 posters

Go down

fairyland the pc game!!! Empty fairyland the pc game!!!

Post  rockchic1 Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:31 am

wonders if mike has thought of makin the fairyland app into a pc game??? i dont always have access to the net as i have 5 fairies to fight off!! Twisted Evil i think the app could def be made into a proper game!!! i think it would open endless possibillities!! spec as facebook gets so busy at times... mmm now i just thought how would that work with watering fairy gardens of ur pals??? am i talkin rubbish?? lol!!!i think i just want more gardens with funky flowers an fairies!¬! ha i bin searchin the net for simalar games!!!an no theres none!!! pale
rockchic1
rockchic1

Back to top Go down

fairyland the pc game!!! Empty Re: fairyland the pc game!!!

Post  Hayley Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:15 pm

I would love a nintendo DS version i could take it everywhere with me !
Hayley
Hayley

Location : ♥*~*♥Tinkerbells Paradise♥*~*♥ UK/Turkey ~ Surrey England

http://www.turkeyfans.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  rockchic1 Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:14 pm

my thoughts exactly!!! ive looked around the net,an theres nothing even remotely the same! No the closest ive found is hidden object games yh some r ok,but a lot are for little people!!! i mean surely if it was a full game thered be so much more to do, an im sure there cud be an option to interact with other fairies eg on the wii u have mii's that u can take to ur pals via ur wii remote. mmmmmm!!!!
rockchic1
rockchic1

Back to top Go down

Post  Naughty Gingerbread Ninja Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:44 am

It would be cool also if there was an application people could install into their iphones or blackberries or stuff XD

https://apps.facebook.com/fbfairy/fairygarden.php?id=1809314

Back to top Go down

Post  Amarantha Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:02 am

rockchic1 wrote:wonders if mike has thought of makin the fairyland app into a pc game??? i dont always have access to the net as i have 5 fairies to fight off!! Twisted Evil i think the app could def be made into a proper game!!! i think it would open endless possibillities!! spec as facebook gets so busy at times... mmm now i just thought how would that work with watering fairy gardens of ur pals??? am i talkin rubbish?? lol!!!i think i just want more gardens with funky flowers an fairies!¬! ha i bin searchin the net for simalar games!!!an no theres none!!! pale

That's quite an idea! Nice one! Very Happy
Amarantha
Amarantha

Back to top Go down

Post  rockchic1 Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:02 am

Twisted Evil wonders if we shud all gang up on mike to take action !!!!!!lol!!!
rockchic1
rockchic1

Back to top Go down

Post  Marmaduke Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:36 am

thought i'd left a comment on this here, i've obviously lost it for the moment.
i had a dream, it was quite a nice dream for a change^_^
it involved a small lcd device which could be synced with the my fairyland app via a usb cable, it worked quite well, allowing us to check on the progress of plants and water if needed, it was a very simple thing and at its base its purpose was to enable us to leave the garden to freeze for months whilst on holiday but keep a mini version of it updated within the tamagotchi type device, upon getting back and syncing it would update your garden with the actions carried out and would level up where required too.
the only thing i didn't resolve, well the main thing maybe, was what happened to the gold that was spent on wilting plants that would be unwilted due to updating the garden (i'm thinking though, that is it could only be used whilst the garden is frozen, then all of that would be negated), err, that probably raises more problems but there it is, err was.
i'm sure i could've written it so as to be better easier understood, sorry:/
this would cost lots and lots and a bit more too though, i wonder if the cost could be considered viable.
i also had a dream about a pc version that was set in a 3-D environment and involved people uploading their area and planting the plant where they please within them, here, i dreamt, people were hiding their plants up on bridges and under the eaves where the pigeons roam, also behind hedges and things, err...
Marmaduke
Marmaduke

Back to top Go down

Post  Liz Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:11 am

Brilliant Marm - you have great dreams! Love the idea of the "2nd life" 3D fairyland garden idea where you can plant anywhere. Since this place is my 2nd life, it seems appropriate. Wink
Liz
Liz

http://apps.new.facebook.com/fbfairy/fairygarden.php?id=1734938

Back to top Go down

Post  Habetrot Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:25 am

Oh grand idea!

It would be a great seller as well, just look how popular and loved the application is! There would be tons more to do as well.

But perhaps the massive popularity of Fairyland on Facebook is really due to the social aspect?

Hmmmmm......
Habetrot
Habetrot

https://apps.facebook.com/fbfairy/fairygarden.php?id=1938789

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down