Fairylanders' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Praecocia Flower & Wildlife attraction?

2 posters

Go down

Praecocia Flower & Wildlife attraction? Empty Praecocia Flower & Wildlife attraction?

Post  *Phoebe* Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:44 pm

Hi Clever People
I have reached level 14 and planted 3 Praecocia Flowers which is ok but rushing things forgot to think carefully about what Critters I would attract with my planting!
As well as the 3 Praecocia's I have a Thornbloom and Whisper Herb currently growing and a Luna Serena in full bloom.
So have I planted correctly is the question and what can I hope to attract with that little lot?
Thanks for your help
Sue & *Phoebe*
xx
*Phoebe*
*Phoebe*

Back to top Go down

Praecocia Flower & Wildlife attraction? Empty Re: Praecocia Flower & Wildlife attraction?

Post  Mercon Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:08 pm

Hello Sue, Congratulations on surviving the bonsai era! cheers
Your herbs will attract the hare when in the fragrant leaves stage and a brown bunny in both fragrant and flowering stage. The Lop quite likes the flowering thornbloom but other herbs repel it. Your Luna when fruiting will attract the hedgehog and the elusive badger! Your best food is mixed veges which all those creatures eat and it (usually) attracts them faster! Best of luck with your critter attracting Very Happy
Mercon
Mercon

https://apps.facebook.com/fbfairy/fairygarden.php?id=1864681

Back to top Go down

Praecocia Flower & Wildlife attraction? Empty Re: Praecocia Flower & Wildlife attraction?

Post  *Phoebe* Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:02 am

So I did plant correctly...cheers excellent and thank you for lovely reply flower x
*Phoebe*
*Phoebe*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down